
I'm proud to announce that Jett has now slept through the night for three nights in a row! Last night I fed him at 7:30pm, put him down at 8:30pm, and got him up this morning at 7am! He's 10 weeks old, right around when Teda and Dane did the same thing. Cool! He still is having trouble figuring out nap time during the day, but if he's sleeping at night, then I can be patient until he figures out his days. :)
And boy is he smiling a ton lately! One of his favorite things to do is sit in this boucy seat that has a little mobile attached to it, and he just smiles and coos and shreeks at it- it's so adorable! And he loves to make eye contact with us- it makes him smile all over! His little body just goes nuts. He's just precious. It's hard to believe that we could have a third baby as sweet and amazing as our first two. You know what I mean? God is so good- He is so creative and amazing the way He makes each of us in His own image, and to look unique and have our own personalities and likes and dislikes and quirkiness. It's so fun. He must just have so much fun creating each person in this world. That's too cool to think about.
I can't believe how fast this is already going. When Jett was born, I thought we'd never get to this point. Honestly. But now that we're here, I know we'll be okay. I can do this- have three kids I mean. And going places is getting easier, which is awesome.
Dane loves to spend time with Jett. Anytime he sees Jett, he comes over and says, "Hi Dett!" over and over. He gets real close and gives big kisses and hugs. And now when Jett smiles back at him, Dane loves it and he tells me, "File... me. File... me." (translation- He's smiling at me)... so cute! And Teda likes to just sit while I'm feeding him and hold his hand. She's sooo good with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment