Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Been a While

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. I'm not sure what's up with that, I guess just a busy week. I'm always wanting to get on here and journal about lots of stuff, but it's tough sometimes with the little ones. Each time I try and get on the computer when the kids are awake, it doesn't usually end well. They just want my full attention, and then I end up getting frustrated. So all that to say, I try and do this when the kids are napping or in the evening (which then can take up time from Zach and I- which I'm doing right now while Zach watches the Republican Convention... I'll be in there in a few minutes Zach! :)) Anyways, we've been up to a lot lately...

Zach was out of town last week Monday until Wednesday at his annual staff retreat. We did okay here while he was gone, but we missed him a lot. When he's gone, I realize just how much I need him! Then when he got back, we prepared to go camping this last weekend.

Camping with three kids is interesting- I'm glad we did it, and we did have fun, but it was challenging at times. Worth it though, and we'll do it again for sure! The kids played hard, and that was awesome to watch them be so creative in the outdoors setting, with no tv! They were so dirty! We went with our friends Justin and Chelsea, and their kids, and also some of their family and friends. I learned that camping brings out our character for sure- it takes patience, and working together. We did well at times, and not so well other times. All in all, good trip. :) I'll post some pics soon to come.

As you've nocited, I've made our blog private, and only the people I invite can read it. I just worry about all the wierd stuff that goes on out there, and how the internet can be used in a negative way. I just don't know if I should keep it to where anyone can read it, so I'm trying it this way for a bit. I know it's an extra step that you have to sign in to read it, so thanks for taking that extra step. I just worry about stuff like that, ya know? So if I missed anyone who currently reads this, they'll have to get in touch with me and ask me to invite them which I would love to do because I don't wanna miss anyone! Well, that's all for now. I worked today (it was a long day- our car broke down AGAIN while I was out working, and so it was just a LONG day) and I'm soooo tired.

One more thing, Dane learned how to raise his eyebrows up and down, and he's been doing it to many people- it's too cute! OH, and Jett has his first tooth about to pop through! He's having a hard time with it, hard to sleep, but wow- that was fast!



our little smiley guy!
while camping, there was a birthday party for one of the little boyes there, and it was a cowboy theme- so Teda got to dress up for the festivities! And of course, I forgot to get a family pic while we were there- I've got to get better at remembering to do that! :)

No comments: