Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Does it ever end?

I decided that today would be a day for me to catch up on stuff that needs to be done at home. WOW, that is a HUGE task I'm finding out. Clean the house, do the laundry, tackle that giant pile of papers by my computer that grows each time I get the mail, do the bills, get this child a drink, snack time, feed Jett, lunch time, catch up on emails, keep up the blog, finish this and that.... can anyone else relate that it just never seems to end? Once I finish one thing, there's three more things to do! It's madness. :) I think I'm resolving to just be okay with things that aren't finished all the time. My house doesn't have to be perfect, it's okay for some things to be out of order because it can't all be done! That's hard to accept, but it's reality. With three kids, a husband, friends and family. How can it all be done? What is the most important things to do first? Balance seems to be the name of the game. Some days I'm not very good at this game!

No comments: