Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randomness

Some things Dane says lately, I ask, "why?" He responds with, "Pecause." And he likes to ask now, "what doing?" and "what dat?"

Dane was singing this cute little song he made up- "My name a Raja..... my name a Raja...." I don't know where he came up with it, but it's adorable because he really gets into it when he sings- he moves his little hips, makes this face, and feels it! He was singing the other day too, "Laffy Taffy.....Laffy Taffy........" then followed it up with, "I want taffy." Singing that song made him realize, hey I'd love to just eat some taffy. And it was just me and him, so of course I got him some! :)

Teda and Dane are just best friends- Dane misses her so much while she's at preschool. He will say, "I want Teda." And she is so happy to see him when we pick her up. They're just so cute together, and don't like to be apart. I hope it's always like that- I have a feeling it will be.




No comments: