Friday, September 26, 2008

Jetter




That's what Teda calls him sometimes- Jetter. Mostly we call him Jetty Jett Jett though. :) He's such a sweetie. Just as smiley as can be, and boy does he drool a lot now! He's teething, and he also spits up a ton. We put a beach towel on the ground and lay him on that because he spits up like crazy lately. I remember this with Teda and Dane though too. Which is nice that I actually remember (because usually I can't remember milestones or much about details of when the kids were babies- sad isn't it), because then that helps me not to worry about it. It's just the stage. But he's rolling over both ways now, giggling when we tickle him, he still LOVES to make eye contact with us, and he's grabbing toys, hair, faces, anything he can get his hands on! He is now also grabbing his feet and pulling them to his face. He coos alot and makes lots of sounds, and blows lots of "raspberries" with his drool. :) He loves to be held, and so I spend lots of time with him in the baby carrier so I can still have hands to do things around the house. Or when we go grocery shopping (which I'm about to do- I'm gonna brave it- take the kids, and do my whole shopping list), I put him in the baby carrier because he doesn't really cry in it, but when I leave him in his car seat and go to the store in that, he is bound to cry, and once he gets started, the only way he'll stop is if I get him out of it and hold him. And when I'm shopping, that's hard to do- so I get lots of fun looks from people when I keep him in the car seat and he's screaming, and the other two are even sometimes whining. So I just have to remember that the carrier is the way to go!


Oh, and he's eating cereal now! He loves it, and cries in between bites because I can't get it in his mouth fast enough! :) And he grabs my hand and guides it into his mouth.


He's a great sleeper at night- 12 hours baby! I'm loving that still. Naps are not as consistent, but he's just really flexible, which is awesome with him being 3rd born and we are out and about more than I was with the other two. So he's doing great!


No comments: