Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm So Proud of My Dad!

Today my dad is running in the PF Changs Rock 'N Roll 1/2 Marathon! I'm so proud of him- he's worked so hard in the last year, and has gotten so in shape. He has wanted to run in a marathon for a long time, and we've even talked about doing it together. Who knows? My mom, the kids, and I are meeting him at the finish line this morning. The kids wanted to be sure to wear their tennis shoes so they can run too- they totally don't get it. I love it- so we'll be there with our tennis shoes on to root him on. Go Dad!!! :):):)

Here he comes- hes about to cross the finish line!!!

Here's all of us after Dad finished the race- yea papa!!!



We got to watch him cross the finish line! I'm so glad we saw him- we were straining to try and find him in the sea of people finishing the race. That was so much fun- and the atmosphere was so cool. The kids loved it because papa brought them popcicles after the race- what a papa! :) He signed up for a marathon in San Diego at the end of May, so we're looking forward to cheering him on at the finish line of that one too. Zach said he may want to join him in that one. How fun!

Jett Eating his first popcicle- he liked it!

No comments: