Monday, January 26, 2009

Teda

Sorry for all these health updates, but I took Teda to the dr this morning because she said her ear still hurt when she woke up this morning. So I took her to the dr, and Zach graciously stayed home with the boys (taking three kids to the dr and having them play with all the germ-filled toys on the "sick" side of the waiting room makes me just feel gross! and wonder what sickness they'll get next from being at the dr!)... so it was just her and I at the dr (peace and quiet and loveliness). Well, it turns out she has an ear infection, and bronchiolitis too! So she has to do breathing treatments, be on a steriod for her lungs, and take antibiotics for her ear- just like Jett. I'm hoping Dane doesn't catch this, but oh well if he does. As wierd as it sounds, I'm looking forward to the summer for this reason- the kids aren't as sick then as they get in the colder months. So good, there is a reason to look forward to the sweltering heat! :)

Teda is actually kind of used to being sick right now, so she actually really enjoyed our trip to the dr. together. She had me all to herself, and loved it! And I loved it too. So that's a huge positive out of all this!

No comments: