My sister Sarah went back to work this past Monday (I'm so sad for her because it was so hard for her to go and be away from Dallas who is only 12 weeks old!), and I have the priveledge (really, it truly is!) of watching Dallas on Wednesdays. This week was our first week, and it went great! I could tell that Dane had some jealousy going on when I had to feed Dallas, and couldn't help him or hold him or whatever he needed. So that was the most noise of the day, Dane being upset when I couldn't give him just what he needed, and it was usually help with his belt (that's a whole other story- he now has a belt to keep his pants up because he has such a tiny waist, and he's still learning to do it himself... but when he can't, it's VERY frustrating for him. Or the other thing he wanted when I was feeding Dallas or holding him was to be held and loved on. He's my little lover boy, and really does need that physical touch as often as possible. But this was good for him to learn to wait and be patient. I didn't even realize how much he feels like he needs it until I couldn't give it to him. That was tough! But other than that, the day went great! I got my first look at what it would be like with 4 kids. A little loud, but hey- it's loud now with 3! Here are a few pics I took of the kids. Teda was over at our neighbor's when I took them, so she's not in them. :( But hallelujah she was playing at her friends house- and that made only 3 kids for me during that time!!! :)
I'm excited to get to watch Dallas because my kids will really start to develop a relationship with him, and that's so awesome as cousins that they get to do that! And plus, my kids and Dallas are at my mom's on Tuesdays while I work. So they get two days a week together! And bless my mom's heart, she's got all 4. She's amazing!
Oh, and Dalls did so great all day. And exciting news for Sarah and Trevor- he's sleeping through the night now!!! :):):)
Dallas, Dane, and Jett hanging out together

Dallas, Dane and Jett with his new cheese smile- with his eyes closed, just like Dane does!

Dane and Dallas

Little Dallas! Jett calls him "Da-ey" for Dalley

No comments:
Post a Comment