Monday, November 16, 2009

Why I Love You...

I wrote this down and set it on top of a HUGE pile of papers that I need to sort through and file, etc. Don't you hate those piles? The piles I put off dealing with for waaaaayyyy too long, and then it takes a few hours to go through... yikes. Anyways, I had something written down that I just came across that I'd wanted to blog about. It was something that Teda said to Dane a while back while we were in the car.

Teda: "Dane, do you know why I love you?... Because you're funny."

A few minutes later...
Teda: "Dane do you know why I love you still?... Because you give me things that are nice."

So precious! They really are the best of friends. In fact, they'd like to get married when they grow up. I'll explain that to them another time. For now, it's just adorable watching them play together, laugh together, be creative and imaginative, and just have fun!

No comments: