
I'm loving this picture of the three kids- I feel like it's so hard to get them all three in a picture. They were playing in my parent's backyard, driving Teda's little barbie jeep. This was right before Jett fell out (there's really only room for two in there but they seemed to be doing good so I let them)... then he's running after it crying. And I had them stop and let him back in.
Then next thing I know, they stopped, Jett got out, and I hear Teda in a loud whisper tell Dane, "Drive drive drive!" Oh man, that's the beginning of one kid being left out. And it's not just Jett that gets left out- well usually it is, and Jett's not old enough to know what's happening. But the other day, Dane had been playing with Teda all day and after a while decided he wanted to play with Jett. So he did, and Teda was all bent out of shape. She was talking about how she was being left out.
Is it because there is an odd number of kids or is that just life? I'm thinking that even if we have 4, that will still happen from time to time. Who knows? Maybe we'll have 4 and find out. I'm feeling the itch to have another baby lately. But then times like last night when the kids were trick or treating, all walking on their own- I didn't have to do much compared to having a baby. Then I'm like, wow it's nice that our little ones are getting a bit more independent. Who knows what will happen. 3 or 4, both are wonderful numbers, and true gifts from God. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment