



This last Thursday, Teda had her Halloween parade where all the kids all the classes parade around in their costumes. Of course, the boys and I were late and missed her parade... oh well. We made it for the rest of the party. Zach even got to come for a bit to see her dressed up and say hi. It was super cute, and Dane dressed up and got to sit at the table and eat snacks with her class. Jett did too- it was really adorable. He hardly looked up from the plate full of snacks. And Dane just looked across the table at Teda, and said "Teda, are we at the party?!" It was awesome- he was just so excited to be with her. Here are a few pics. Enjoy! I'm working on getting pics from Halloween last night- my mom took some great ones. :)

1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of her looking over her shoulder!
Post a Comment