This morning, there was an annoying little fly in our house buzzing around. It flew near Dane's nose, and he said in a surprised voice, "A bee just went in my nose!" Zach looked in his nose and didn't see anything. He just messed with him and said, "Oh yeah, right there!" Well, I think Dane felt confirmed in his thought that a bee (fly- he gets them confused) did in fact fly in his nose. He mentioned it a few more times about the fly being in his nose still, and to be honest, I just let him keep saying it. Looking back, I should've addressed it. Hindsight, always 20/20, you know? Well, about an hour later, he was sitting at the kitchen table, and the fly landed near him, and he said in a very excited voice, "The fly came out of my nose!!!!" Hi-lar-ious. I love 3 year olds!
This is Dane after he colored all over himself the other day. I remember when Teda did that around his age too. It was hard to punish him or tell him not to do it, as I'm having him pose for a picture. Like, okay well mom just said not to do that, and yet she's getting the camera out to take a picture and trying to hide her smiles. Is it really a bad thing that I did? Oh well. I had to have the picture! :)

1 comment:
I have a picture of Kevin a lot like this one, only he used purple and matched his shirt! I'm pretty sure he was three too!
Post a Comment