Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I hereby proclaim...

... that our kids have a very fun daddy, and I have a fun husband!

There really are not many dull moments when daddy is around. He's so imaginative, fun, active, loves to have fun, and just an awesome daddy to our kids. And other kids love him too. He's a wonderful man, and we're lucky to have him!

My favorite part of this video is when Teda asks Zach, "Where did you get that word?" Too funny. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I hereby proclaim that Zach is not just fun, but quite a good actor. I'm sure you all have many fun times together.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

What's hilarious is that your kids probably think that that's just how dad's ARE. When they realize most dads are quiet or stuffy or uninvolved, they'll be shocked. How cool that they don't know any different???