Thursday, March 5, 2009
Excited, and Procrastinating
So we're leaving this evening to go to California to visit Zach's Grandma Bonnie. I'm really excited, and for some reason when we go on trips, I totally put off packing and getting the house ready. I absolutely hate coming home to a dirty house after a trip, so I try and clean before I go. Well, it's 2:30pm, and we're supposed to leave around 5:30, and I'm not packed, and the house isn't clean. HMMM. And what's more is that I'm bloggin about it! I guess you could say I'm procrastinating just a bit. And, I'm totally tired, and should be taking a nap. So many things wrong with this picture. I just love blogging, and messing with pictures and capturing our lives, so I find myself wandering to the computer whenever I get a "free" moment. Well, this weekend will be nice because there's no internet at Grandma Bonnie's house. So it will be just relaxing family time. I'm really looking forward to it. We love going there!
Labels:
Lisa's thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment