1. What is something mommy always says to you? 1. you can't do that- when i want a gumball and I can't wait anymore, and so I go get a chair; later she said, 2. don't shut the door when somebody's fingers are in there because that will not help them
2. What makes mommy happy? colors
3. What makes mommy sad? not listening
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? 1. colors, 2. a ball
5. What was your mommy like as a child? a cake (I'm thinking she thought I said what did I like as a child)
6. How old is your mommy?27
7. How tall is your mommy? she showed me with her hand high above her head
8. What is her favorite thing to do? getting your stuff in your purse9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? vaccuum
11. What is your mommy really good at? turning on the tv
12. What is your mommy not very good at?fixing a broken car
13. What does your mommy do for her job? cleaning the house and doing floors and taking Jett's medicine
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? hamburgers
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? your listening
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? mickey mouse
17. What do you and your mommy do together? make gumballs and also making a rainbow too
18. How are you and your mommy the same? first she said you have a blue cup and i have a pink cup, then she said i have white hair and you have a teeny itty bit of white in your hair (does that mean she sees gray in my hair? yikes!)
19. How are you and your mommy different? i have white hair and you have brown hair
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?sharing
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? Chick fil A and to the pet store
This was enlightening to me, and a little sad for me too. Sad because the way she answered #1- when I asked her what I always say to her, she didn't go right to the lovey dovey things like I love you... she went right to the things like you can't do that, the negative things. I even came back and asked her a second time thinking she'd say something sweet. And when she didn't, I thought, yikes. This is a wake up call for me to really be more positive with her. She's soaking it all in. Well, this will be really fun to look back on when she's older, and even to revisit this and ask her these questions again in a few years. Hopefully I will have changed by then too! :)

1 comment:
Very cute, Amelia had "behave" for #1- it made me sad too.... I love all of the comments about gumballs. You know what reward that girl likes :)
Post a Comment