"Hi! It's Me! Hi! It's Me! How are you today? Say cheese! We're going to grandmas and papas! No, we're not going there. I'm just kidding! I was just jokin! Where is Teda?"
Now, here's the funny part........I was just totally cracking up listening to him and imagining what his face looked like while he was doing that. I didn't want to stop him by going in there though. So I then went into our room to put the laundry away, and guess who was also looking in the mirror and talking? Zach! He was practicing something for work tonight with the 6th graders (he's speaking tonight). He does that rather often- makes faces in the mirror and says funny things. Just like his little boy does. It's too funny. We have no doubt that Dane has the same personality type as his daddy! It truly is like father, like son. I love it, and I never want to forget this story!

No comments:
Post a Comment