Last Friday, Zach and I took Teda and Dane to their first spring training game! We watched the Brewers and the Mariners play (we got great lawn seats), well we kinda watched. With a 4 and a 2 year old, there's not much watching that goes on at a baseball game, you know? Teda was NOT a fan, I'm thinking. Because it was for sure hot- the sun was beating down pretty good, and we definitely sweated a lot. And Teda does NOT like to be hot. She won't even wear tennis shoes or socks if they make her feet feel the slightest bit hot. So it took a bit to get acclamated to the heat, since it's been nice and cool out for the last few months. But we had a great time. And it was funny because my Uncle Randy ended up randomly sitting right in front of us! He was there with his good friend and his boys. So that was cool to see him there. I LOVE baseball games. It's just the best. I will admit though, I was the one who asked to leave first. The kids had gotten used to the heat, and I couldn't stop thinking about how hot I was! Teda takes after me with the heat thing- one thing no one probably ever wants is to be in a hot car with me because I get so grumpy! And I know Zach will agree with that!
A few summers ago, when we had Teda and Dane, we were down to one car and that car had no air conditioning. In the middle of the summer. In Arizona. Yikes. I was SO annoyed and dreaded going anywhere! Luckily we got it fixed, and it's all good now. But oh man, that is probably one of the worst feelings- feeling totally trapped in a hot sweaty car. Yuck! But that's not why I wrote this little post- I wanted to put up a few pics of us at the game. Good times!!! I'd say the best part of the game for the kids was they got an icee. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment