1. What does daddy always say to you? Teda- can't get gumballs; Dane- poop
2. What makes daddy happy? Teda- playing balls; Dane- poopy
3. What makes daddy sad? Teda- when I hit something at him
4. How does daddy make you laugh? Teda- playing a drums (and she showed me and was singing); Dane- "ha ha ha! like that."
5. What was daddy like as a child? Teda- teeny toy; Dane- um, a toy
6. How old is your daddy? Teda- 31 6 (yes, that's thirty one six); Dane- I don't know, um a toy
7. How tall is your daddy? Teda- uh, he's thirty seven six nine oh three four five six seven; Dane- um, a toy
8. What is his favorite thing to do?Teda- place a car cash- you have to go to a place where there's real cars and you run them over the tile; they're not toys, but they're somewhere else, and theres lots of people they run to the dolphins and they go to the pink office; Dane- blue whales, they run to the blue whales, they say hi! see you next time, and then they go to the blue office
9. What does your daddy do when you're not around?Teda-do the vaccuum because I know that ALL the grown ups do vaccuums, vaccuuming; Dane- play
10. What is daddy really good at? Teda-fixing a car when it's really brokened Dane- the blue dolphins
11. What is daddy not very good at?Teda- not fixing a handprints; Dane- dolpins
12. What does daddy do for his job? Teda- he works at his office; Dane- dolphins (noticing a pattern?)
13. What is daddy's favorite food? Teda- um, hamburger again; Dane-chicken (after Teda telling him what to say)
14. What makes you proud of your daddy?Teda- when I listen; Dane-
15. If daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?Teda- Pluto; Dane- a cartoon one
16. What do you and daddy do together? Teda- watch tv; Dane- working
17. How are you and daddy the same? Teda-play checkers, that's not the same, but I just wanted to say to play checkers; Didn't ask Dane this one
18. How are you and daddy different?Teda- he has brown hair and I have white hair; Didn't ask Dane this one
19. How do you know your daddy loves you?Teda- He loves me very much; Dane- dolphins
20. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?Teda- Chick-Fil-A; Dane- work
Ok, so I'm thinking it is a little too early to ask a 2 1/2 year old these kinds of questions. But it was still fun. And Teda was pretty tired of me asking her questions by the end. I'm glad to have these though, and I can't wait to hear what they say the next time I ask them!

1 comment:
OK- seriously I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins- HA :)
Post a Comment