I know how to rhyme,
Dane, train
Rainbow, drainbow
shortness, snortness
Teda, Dreda
You know why, you get away boy (talking to Dane)
You are the music in me (from High School Musical),
you know the words, But I do not,
you make me feel like I am a spot,
Give me a chance to strawberry shortcake,
You know the words in of the of my music (kinda from High School Muscial too),
Na na na na na,
I need to finish the puzzle pieces (she's doing a puzzle as she sings),
You know the words of once upon a time (from High School Musical),
You don't take the puzzle pieces from somebody's hand (talking to Dane)...
There was an unfortunate ending to this song though. Dane had really taken those pieces from Teda, and she pinched him and actually drew blood. So they both spent some time in time out. It was the first incident where blood was drawn. Sad. Cute song though.

3 comments:
Lisa, this made me cry I was laughing so hard. I told Christian the story while we were brushing our teeth. He thought it was hilarious too...up until blood was drawn. That is sad, but also a tiny bit funny. I sure miss Teda. I miss all of your kids of course but I felt like I knew Teda best! Give all 3 a hug from us!
Oh, I love it. Not the blood drawing part, but the song. It's precious!
oh funny!! but poor dane :) does teda watch high school musical??!! that is too cute!
Post a Comment