Monday, March 2, 2009

Introducing, TLC Bling!

My cousin Camille is one of the most creative people I know. Her and my sister Sarah are just seriuosly so creative. I can remember them making quilts together when they were so young, and I just never really got the bug to learn to sew or any of that. Now I so wish I would've learned. Anyways, Camille has a little girl named Tegan, and she's adorable. She started making bows and headbands for her, and they're gorgeous. She got so many compliments and even a few people asking if she could make them for their kids, that she decided to make her own business doing it. So she did, and she had a beautiful website made that she can now sell her bows on. It's called TLC Bling, and it's awesome! Check it out, and if you know of anyone who has girls, pass this link along so they can get them from Camille!!! http://www.tlcbling.com/

No comments: